Wednesday, June 5, 2013

ARSENAL BiGGEST SUMMER TARGET

Arsenal recently confirmed interest in Florentina Striker Jovetic. He currently has 14 goals in 27 games. He will be around 23 million euros to join the ambitious Arsenal team. He is Arsenal's top summer transfer and with a 70 million euro war chest they are ready to pay at any cost. Arsenal are not the only clubs interested in Jovetic he seem rivals Chelsea are most likely to acquire the young Serbian. I am excited he is joining Arsenal but I fear other teams might pounce on the striker. But I believe as an Arsenal fan he is not enough maybe Mario Gomez. The reason why I believe that is because they bought Giroud last season. He is pretty good but is inconsistent when it comes to important goals. We need a player with experience and skill. Jovetic just has skill and sometimes lacks the goalscoring ability Arsenal desperately needs.  

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I don't think they will buy him.

Unknown said...

bet