Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Arsenals VS Tottenham Hotspurs


www.espn.com/arsenal
Arsenal is my favorite team. I love them since i was a little boy and I will be loyal and support them till I die. They are not having a great season currently sitting on 5th place in the British primers league right below their bitter rivals Tottenham HotSpur. Both teams have very hard fixtures coming up and the big question everyone is asking is who will clinch the top 4 spot and go to the champions league next season.

       As a Arsenal fan I obviously support the gunners Arsenal but the media has a change of mind. For years Arsenal and Tottenham has been rival. They both had a game recently and I believe Tottenham got lucky it was the first time they won a derby in 5 years. It was At White Heart lane Tottenham stadium the atmosphere was ridiculous you can't even hear yourself think. All you hear is the crowd roaring with excitement. So obviously they had the upper hand but that win still doesn't mean anytime it was luck.

     It's hard to see who will do the impossible but I support Arsenal all day!! We have more quality players all they have is an overrated monkey named Bale. So basically put your bets on Arsenal trust me you will make a lot of money. Go gunners!!!


No comments: